Alkaline Mineral instructions
Alkaline Mineral Softener instructions
For Chemically Treated Hair:
- Before applying the Alkaline Mineral Softener, protect chemically treated hair by applying Recontructor Penetrator to the ends of the hair. Try not to cover new growth.
- Sit under warm dryer for 15 minutes (no plastic caps). Use handheld blow dryer if hooded dryer is not available. Do not rinse. let your hair cool down before you continue on to the next step.
- Apply New Options Alkaline Mineral to NEW GROWTH ONLY.
- Process approximately 20 to 30 min.
- Rinse and Shampoo. Rinse all product from hair with warm water. Proceed to shampoo.You must use New Options Neutra Shampoo. Rinse and shampoo. Repeat. Your last rinse should be with cool water.
- Apply Moisture Retainer. Apply two quarter sized amounts to the entire head. Leave in for 3 to 5 minutes. Gently massage into scalp and hair.
- Rinse with cool water. This is like meditation time for the scalp and hair. Gently towel blot and proceed to style.
For Natural Hair:
- Apply Alkaline Mineral to entire hair. Follow steps 2 thru 5 as directed above.
(For purely textured looks; apply for 5 to 10 Minutes)